Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Beginning of a new era! The Start of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Journey

I started BJJ 2 weeks ago and today I have decided to begin to write about my experiences and journey with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.   I currently go twice a week for hour and half, as that is all the time I have with life, work, school family, etc.

I really enjoyed all the classes, and even though many people have trained for years I can tell their a culture were they help each other.  I have forgot most of what I've been taught but I do know we have been shown breaking guard, passing guard, north / south defense and gi lapel choke I try to use but cant pull off in the spar session at the end. haha!

Video of BJJ North / South Defence -















BJJ Lapel Choke from Mount -







I hope these videos help spark your memory as much as they do for me.  Visualization and practice is key, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment